Hello to everyone — my friends, my family and all the friends I’ve yet to meet. I hope you enjoy my opinion. You may not agree and that is okay. Actually, that is the beauty of it, for therein lies the ability to learn from each other. It is not until the day I am dead that my quest for learning in this world ends. Take care.
- Live. Life. Like. Luke.
- Bunch of Bridge Jumpers — The Dumbing Down of American Discourse
- The Teacher Shuffle: One Great Big Lie
- Reasons Not to Smoke
- National Anthem is About the Nation, Not the Singer
- Ready for Rachel’s Challenge
- When Anything Goes, Everything Goes
- Need to be Cured of Drug Commercials
- Sadly, Racism is Not ‘Old’ News
- Chiefs Counted Out Before Season Begins